Friday, March 14, 2008

Right Up To The End I Waited






I dropped into my local lotto outlet to buy some more tickets and to get my last week's tickets checked by their lotto machine.

It takes a while because I have quite a few tickets... a combination of my own personal investment tickets as well as the Winner's Circle tickets.

One by one the owner put the tickets through the lottery machine, and each time they came up blank. We chatted and joked as my tickets were going through - with still no result...no ka-ching from the machine.

Finally I said, "I bet you it will be the last ticket."

We both looked at each other as the last ticket was placed in the machine... then bingo! A small $35 prize showed up on the screen as it gave a chime.

That was a very satisfying morning for me. Not only did I get to have a lot of fun, but also a little bit of profit at the end of it.

This is often the way with Lotto. You buy tickets for a long time... but suddenly - when you least expect it - the prize you desire bounces into your lap.

It only confirms what I keep saying to you week after week after week... Persist!

Persistence is the greatest Lotto Tip I can give you.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter