Saturday, March 01, 2008

I Know This About You...






Don't worry... I haven't done a personal search on you. I'm speaking more about what I know about your problems.

For example, I know you want to win the Big One. That's obvious... we all do.

But I suspect you want to know much more than that.:

# You want to know HOW to win more.
# You want to know WHETHER you can trust me and my system.
# You want to know WHAT makes my system different from the rest.
# You want to know WHY you're not winning as consistently as my Silverites (buyers of the
Silver Lotto System)

All this tells me that you are seeking solid information.

And that's where I come in...

You see, everyone else in the lotto system business promises you the world and maybe the moon. But they hide the poor reality of winning lotto with their systems by covering it up with fancy web sites, vague promises and tiny selection of winners.

Some of them might try to differentiate their system from the rest by putting up anti-spam warnings and rogue's galleries. This makes it appear they are better and more trustworthy.

Okay... it's obvious I don't do any of this to falsely inflate my own importance.

In fact, I'm probably the only lotto system seller on the net who doesn't try to pull the wool over your eyes.

You can see it on my web site plain and clear... I tell you that no one can predict the winning numbers.

And indeed they can't... even me.

Do you fully understand that? Because that statement alone is the central point to my system.

So instead of overblown promises, I provide hard information that steers you in the right direction:

- Information that will help to put you in the tiny top 1% of winners.
- Information that will lead you to getting more frequent and larger winnings.

None of this information is "pie in the sky" waffle. It's fact backed up by a huge number of winners... far too many for me to keep up with on my testimonial pages.

So this is what I know about you...

You've read my web site. You've signed up for the Millionaire Test. You've read my newsletters.
After a while... maybe just a week or two reading my newsletters... you'll realize that I'm quite different from the rest.

Believe in my system, and you'll reap dividends like Jeff here:

---
Ken,
...recently won $500.00 with your system,
a few weeks ago and $50,000.00 on Jan. 11...
Jeff W.
wes****@hotmail.com
---


Get the Silver Lotto System here.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter