Monday, March 10, 2008

What My Wife Said To Me Yesterday






My wife often complains that I spend too much time in my home office. "You're not going to make any more friends if you spend all that time down there," she said yesterday.

She could be right... though I make plenty of friends through my lotto business.

She's really talking about people we can have over for dinner to talk about world events. Maybe even discuss personal things that bother us. Or just have fun together.

That's what friends are for.

I normally just grin and get on with my work. But from time to time I say to her, "Don't worry dearest, I can always buy a friend."

I'm joking of course... the kind of friends you can buy are not really the ones you want.

But what I mean is this - it's about the positive power of money.

You see, when you have much green folding stuff - the kind that comes from sizable lotto winnings... it is a shortcut to happiness.

Why do I say that? Can you buy happiness with greenbacks?

Yes, surprisingly. In a recent survey it was found that all lotto winners were happy - and stayed happy... even years after getting their prizes.

What I'm really saying is that with a Big One, anything you want can be yours today. Right away. And getting things this instant - instead of waiting, makes most people very happy:

  • You don't have to save up for three years to buy an exotic European sports car. Get it now.

  • You don't have to save up for a year to buy that big-screen plasma. It's yours now.

  • You don't have to do grocery shopping... you can buy from the store over the Internet, or get a personal shopper to do it for you.

  • That idyllic three weeks on a hot, tropical island is only a telephone call away. Pack your bags now.

  • You can tell your boss to shove his job. March into his office right now.
... when you have the money.

So money is tremendously important. It will speed up the good things in your life, and it will take away the bad things in your life.

Think of this when you buy your next set of lotto tickets.

You could be changing your life for good.

And the best part - there's no downside!

Money is fun. Money opens up a new world to you. And it's available at your local lotto shop with my Silver Lotto System.


Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter