Monday, March 24, 2008

The 7 Lotto MythBusters!






Many people have the wrong idea about how to win lotto. So let's bust a few myths:

MYTH #1. Winning lotto is difficult.
BUSTED: No it's not. When you've got the right system, winning is easy - as Diane writes:
---
Just thought I'd update you since my last communication - Ken
I have continued to winn at EACH and EVERY draw I entered since
purchasing your system. Again I won $50. this last Saturday,
it's like having a part time job or something!!! To reiterate, I
have won EACH and EVERY draw I entered.
Thanks again, Ken. I can feel the big one coming and WILL let
you know when it does.
Yours truly, Diane
---

MYTH #2. Winners are rarely happy.
BUSTED: Wrong. A recent poll showed that lotto winners were among the happiest people on the planet. If you think about it, it's quite simple... would you be happy with a lot of money - or none?

MYTH #3. You can't win by wishing.
BUSTED: Yes you can. Hope plays a big part in winning lotto. It keeps you going when you get losses, and keeps your enthusiasm up. Most people fail at lotto by dropping out of the game too early.

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago,
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00!
My last win was this past Wednesday
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

MYTH #4. There is no system that can help you win.
BUSTED: There are a few systems that will help you win... but you need to be selective. You can easily check whether they will help you by checking out their testimonies from happy winners. Very few have these - except my system.

MYTH #5. There is only one way to win lotto.
BUSTED: There are several ways besides entering a game. You can sell the Silver Lotto System and make money... you can enter my Winner's Circle syndicate... and you can increase your chances with my Lotto-80 system.

MYTH #6. Winning lotto is pure luck.
BUSTED: While luck plays a small part in your wins, the way you set up your winning plan is more important. Luck can be manufactured by increasing the number of tickets and increasing the number of games you play.

MYTH #7. You'll win more if you go to a lucky shop.
BUSTED: There is no such thing as a lucky lotto shop. It is simply a place where more people have bought their tickets than anywhere else. The system you use is more important than where you buy your tickets. Remember that the barrier to winning is in your mind. If you believe you can't, you won't.

Have you taken the first mythbusting steps to lotto success?

1. Bought the Silver Lotto System?

2. Or the Silver Lotto PRO System?

3. Or the Lotto-80 System?

4. Or the Winner's Circle?

Do it now to be ready for this weekend's games.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter