Saturday, March 08, 2008

Motivation - The Key To Riches






Why do you buy a lottery ticket?

"Well, that's obvious," you reply. "I want to get a lot of money."

Okay - but have you ever thought that of the millions of people who buy a lotto ticket each week, only a handful get the major prizes?

Your chances of winning the main prize are very slim.

So why am I telling you this, when I'm trying to sell you a winning lotto system?

Well the answer is simple...

Long ago I realized that trying to design a system to get those half-dozen big prizes is almost impossible.

So what I do with the Silver Lotto System is different to everybody else.

I try to get you as many of the numerous smaller prizes that most lottos offer. I'm talking about the smaller prizes ranging from $500,000.00, right down to $1000.00.

Sure - these amounts are not as attractive as the Big Prizes.

But realistically, it's the only way you are going to get any result from a lotto system.

As I've mentioned in previous newsletters, most people think that most lotto system are generally a scam. They figure - and rightly so - that there is no system that can predict winning numbers.

They are correct.

But what I can do with the Silver Lotto System is show you proof of how a huge number of people have won smaller amounts ranging from $500,000 right down to just a few hundred dollars.

Just like Maher here:

---
WE DID IT!

Hi KEN

Its about time for us to cheer up and know
that one day we can tern the table around ,
I am sure you know i got your system 6 months
ago and reading all you newsletters and what
ever updates you post me . last Saturday i
was one of the lucky winners we shared the
big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand
today. 6 provisional winners of $537,396.59
each and we are one of the 6 .
... the issue is not winning witch did not
makes us sleep , but where and what to start
with . I am very happy to let you know that
we are looking to buy our first home and that
what we always wish and it cam through .
Regards
Maher M.
AUSTRALIA
---

Forget about the Silver Lotto System for getting the main prize (though your chances with it are better than with anything else), and instead buy it for its real advantage... getting smaller multiple wins.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter