Monday, March 03, 2008

The Question Everyone Asks...






One of the biggest questions that people have before buying my Silver Lotto System or other products is this:

"No-one can predict winning numbers, so what makes your Silver Lotto System any different?"

Well, dear reader, the answer is simple...

If you're aiming to get The Big Prize, I agree - no-one can predict those numbers.

Even me.

I even say exactly that at the beginning of my Silver Lotto System website.

But if you're after one of the many smaller prizes - each worth up to $100,000 each in some games - then here's how my Silver Lotto System helps you...

It works by deleting the numbers that are statistically proven to have a low chance of getting you a winning ticket.

That means, for example, it's 'unlikely' for the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 to come up together. (When I say unlikely - it can and has happened)...

It's also 'unlikely' that certain combinations of other types of numbers will appear together.

And I've found almost all of them.

So over a couple of years back in the early 90's, I worked out which numbers - and when they are likely to appear - then pulled the information into a system.

This method - which no-one else has discovered or uses - leaves a tiny selection of 'true' numbers that have the largest chance of pulling in a major prize for you.

But then again... it may not.

Why do I say this?

Because luck and chance plays a part. You'd be silly to ignore this part of the game.

This is why you must PERSIST in playing these number combinations again and again.

The rewards are enormous... the chances of losing are hugely reduced.

You MAY be a winner straight away.

But if not this week, then maybe next. Only if you persist.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter