Saturday, July 07, 2007

You Can't Figure It Out?






You can't figure out how I can sell a winning system - when I keep telling you it won't give you the winning numbers?

Why on earth do I keep repeating that like a parrot? It's in my newsletters and on my website... all over the place.

The answer is simple, so read this:

LITTLE-KNOWN SECRET: You cannot get the winning numbers from any source on this planet.

There is no place on or off this earth that can accurately tell you the winning numbers. Even me.

Think about it. Even if anyone could predict the winning numbers, do you think they'd sell it to you? Nosirree. Not even the most saintly among those surefire predictors could resist the temptation to grab that $100-million check each week and rush to the nearest branch of Boeing to buy a 747 jet just like Tom Cruise or John Travolta. And one for each member of their family.

It just doesn't happen.

So why am I different to all the other systems which promise wins?

It works this way...

Instead of guessing or predicting the winning numbers - which you and I know is impossible - I instead went the other way. I listed ALL the un-winning numbers. Then I took these losing numbers away from the total available, and it left a small selection which automatically gives you hugely better odds.

And in a nutshell, that's the basis of my Silver Lotto System... cutting out the losing numbers which leaves a small number with a high chance of winning.

It's not the same as giving winning numbers out, but it sure comes close.

The concept seems simple to devise, but it is actually very complex. That's why no-one else has succeeded. I invented the concept back in 1990, and I alone sell it. If anyone else claims they did it first - they're wrong.

The best part is that the Silver Lotto System is so simple to do. No complex formulae. If you can follow simple 1+1=2 instructions, you can work it out for yourself, easily.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter