But if it happened twice - or more - then you would start to sit up and take notice.
I'm talking about lotto winners and the way that some of them win large prizes twice.
For example, I read recently:
- That a woman who won $1 million playing a Pennsylvania Lottery earlier last year, won another million on the same game in June.
- Pennsylvania lottery officials said other winners have experienced lucky streaks. A Carbon County man won four times, collecting over $2.5 million in the late 1980s and '90s; and a husband and wife separately won replica Pocono pace cars in the Pocono Race for the Riches game in 2000.
- In Australia a 70-year-old Taree grandfather who had already won $1 million in lotto was one of three winners sharing in the game's First Division prize of $500,000 last night.
- And in Ireland, for the second time in eight years, a group of 33 colleagues from the Clonmel Nationalist newspaper traveled to Dublin to collect their Lotto winnings. In October 1993, the syndicate won £400,000, but in 2001 they more than doubled their winnings to £1m. Each member won £30,303.
- In my country (New Zealand), a Rotorua couple celebrated the end of an extraordinary year, having won two major lottery prizes in 2005.
The more I looked, the more common it was. These are just the tip of the iceberg.
It goes on and on. You can see similar results by Googling "lotto win twice."
I can tell you there is a common factor between all these regular wins.
As you know, many Silver Lotto System players win frequently. My own tally over the years has been 80.3% wins and is now over 98%.
The regular winners play regularly!
Or, to put it another way, repeat winners play repeatedly.
Listen to this important secret: Many stories reported that the winners were regular players, both before and after their wins.
It confirms what I have saying (some rude readers say "braying"!) for years... you MUST play often. If you can't play often, then use as many lines in the game as you can.
Winning lotto is partly a game of chance, but the greater part involving your "luck" can be manipulated using the Silver Lotto System and playing often.
Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter