Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Programs That Get Multiple Lotto Wins






While major wins are what we all dream of, regular, smaller wins are just as exciting.

That's because they keep us motivated and show the Silver Lotto System is working, and working well.

Just think of the millions of people without my system who get nothing week after year... and yet many of my Silverites (buyers of my systems) win almost immediately they sign up and start. Amazing--and I take full credit for it!

But let's be realistic. Only a few people win the major jackpots in any lotto game.

Yet - and this is the secret - thousands more can share the smaller prizes.

So this has always been my aim:

--My main task is to get you the major prize.
--My secondary task is to get you as many multiple second tier prizes as possible.

These numerous small wins keep you enthusiastic and looking forward to the next play date... while millions of non-Silverites can only watch with envy:

---
Dear Ken
I bought your Lotto System as
the beginning of December 2005 and playing
the South African Lotto (49 ball).
Since I use your system I won more or less
once a week...
Thank you
Fransien
---

And read what Stephanie sent me. She benefited by using the Lotto-80 System:

---
Ken,
After purchasing both your Lotto System
and your Lotto 80, I bided my time with my
chosen numbers, waited until I had the "green"
light, and won $450,00US...This was only my first run!!
Can you imagine the excitement of discovering you've
matched 4 out of 5 numbers. 1 more number and I
would have been $750,000 richer.
This system is awesome!
Best Regards,
Stephanie B.
---


Congratulations Stephanie!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter