Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lotto Hot & Cold Number Secret Revealed!






Let's talk about winning. My favourite subject - and yours!

This is the way that many people think lotto is won... they think there are a bunch of numbers, some that are regular, and others not so. Hot and cold.

HOT: These are numbers that have appeared recently and are expected not to appear for a while.

COLD: Numbers that haven't been used for a long time, and are going to be available very soon.

Don't worry about memorizing these silly hot/cold facts.

It's all rubbish.

There's no such things as Hot and Cold numbers. It was all made up years ago by someone to prove a theory to sell their systems.

Because the real secret is this:

Each game starts from zero. From scratch.

That's because lotto number combinations have no memory.

They can't follow a Hot and Cold pattern because winning number combinations start from the beginning each time. There is no predictability. You cannot tell when a particular number arrives. Just like tossing a coin - sure, after 100 tosses it may land heads 50 times and tails the rest - but you don't know WHEN.

In the same way, in every lotto draw the number combinations start from a completely new set. And they have no relationship to last week, last month or last year's patterns.

Not many people understand this.

Mathematicians do...that's why they generally pooh-pooh lotto systems.

And that's why my Silver Lotto System reigns victorious. Because I DO NOT RELY on such spastic, abnormal patterned events as Hot and Cold numbers.

My system is cleverly designed to extract unlikely numbers at the time of each play, to leave the likely ones remaining. That's why it works so well, brilliantly in fact.

If you didn't understand my reasoning, don't worry. All you need to know is that many other systems try to pull the wool over your eyes with fancy mumbo-jumbo. So when you go to check them out against the theory of chance, you often come away bewildered.

Hot and Cold? Bunkum!

And now for today's testimonial all the way from South Africa. By the way, did you know that my Silver Lotto System works in most countries - including some you've never heard of?

---
Dear Ken
I bought your honest lotto in 2003 and have been winning 3numbers or sometimes 3+bonus or when I get lucky I win 4numbers. It is a pity because here in South Africa if you get those winning numbers its little but at least you get your money back. To cut the story short I read your tips from time to time to get motivated. Last week the jackpot was 20mil and I played 2 tickets for R21 i.e. 6 lines. I played the numbers you compiled for me because I was very lazy to think.
By the way we have lotto and lotto plus. Each line is R2.50 but if you add lotto plus you add a R1 in each line. I won R272.00 times 2. That was R544 and it was great. I was shot win 2 numbers to get R20mil. In line "C" I got 4 winning numbers (R265 X 2)and line "D" got 3 winning numbers which was just (R7 X 2).
I sometimes lazy to play but to convince people that Ken's system really works, I must play regurlaly or when they is a big stake. I really can't wait to become a millionaire because I know I will.
Thanks Ken
Regards
Mbali Z.
---


Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter