Monday, July 02, 2007

More On That Secret Lotto Word






In my last blog post I told you my Silver Lotto System gives regular but smaller wins to many people. I mentioned people were winning as little as $537,000.00 :-)

And the secret method to getting the most out of my System is... i-n-c-r-e-a-s-e everything!

Here's the second of 5 ways to do it, using this special one word, "INCREASE":

2. I-n-c-r-e-a-s-e the amount of money you spend on each game. A few lines a ticket is not enough. It will help you, sure, but you're after better odds than that so you can plough back the extra win money into future games. Don't get discouraged - you don't need a lot to start. Sometimes $20 will do it.

The 3rd way will appear in the next post. Don't forget, you can also "increase" hugely by using the boosting benefits of my Winner's Circle.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter