Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Secret Word That Boosts Your Lotto Wins

We had our granddaughter over recently, and as a special treat I put on a movie on our home theater system. We watched the DVD "Elf" on my giant screen, and if you want to see a film that can be viewed happily by both children and adults, this is the one. Just like the old Disney films used to be.

It was fun, and we laughed a lot together.

It made me grateful that I am able to afford stuff like this. It helps give our family so much enjoyment.

But you can't do it when you're broke. Some of this costs a pretty penny. If you want the good life, you need to upscale your game.

Start getting ambitious.

Think about upping your involvement.

I urge you now to think seriously about how to increase your lotto wins. Increasing your wins means more spendable cash in your pocket, because the Silver Lotto System seems to produce a lot of smaller wins of up to $50,000 - rather than many big ones.

Why - I don't know.

But realistically - it's far easier to get a lot of smaller wins than a one-off massive win. Because only one person a game gets the monster prize, and that leaves a lot of others out in the cold.

My system gives regular but smaller wins to many people. As little as $537,000 to Maher M.

But even frequent $10,000 wins soon add up.

So the answer--the secret word to getting the most out of my Silver Lotto System is... i-n-c-r-e-a-s-e everything!

Here's the first of 5 ways to do it, using this special one word, "INCREASE":

1. I-n-c-r-e-a-s-e the amount of games you play.
Hey, there are plenty of people who write me saying they're playing 3 different games each week using a few tickets each game. That's not the way folks! Concentrate on ONE game, but increase your involvement in it. Keep your focus.

The second way will appear in the next post.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter