Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This Is Your Lucky Lotto Day!






Want to guess who had a lucky day and won lotto prizes in last week's draw?

Was it:
- the guy with his free ticket from last week?
- the Silverite who plays 5 lines a month?
- the person who didn't buy a ticket?

OK... I'm getting a bit silly with that last one. But have you noticed a common thread running through these reasons?

Yes, they were all unlucky. But the main reason was this...

Luck flavours frequent players.

That's because the more you plays, the more it pays! (Excuse my bad grammar there).

Frequency will lead to luck because playing more reduces the odds dramatically. That's the theory my Silver Lotto System is based on too.

South African golfing legend Gary Player (what a great surname!) was fond of saying: "The more I play, the luckier I get."

All he was doing was increasing his odds in luck.

So how can you increase your luck in lotto and have a truly lucky day?

1. Play more often.
2. Use more numbers (lines).
3. Buy more tickets
4. Stay positive.


OK Ken, you ask... But what does item no.4 mean - Stay positive?

Good question. I'll tell you in the next post about the dramatic improvements you can get by being positive.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter