Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Spread Your Lotto Risk






Last post I told you my Silver Lotto System gives regular but smaller wins to many people. I mentioned people were winning as little as $537,000.00 :-)

And the secret method to getting the most out of my System is... i-n-c-r-e-a-s-e everything!

Here's the third of 5 ways to do it, using this special one word, "INCREASE":

3. I-n-c-r-e-a-s-e your 'play intelligence' by diversifying. A change is often as good as a holiday. Sometimes you have to wait the week while your game is played, so do something new and stretch your brain! Here's a great system for helping you win at the slot machines.

The 4th way will appear in the next post. Don't forget, you can also "increase" your potential hugely by using the boosting benefits of my Winner's Circle. If you're quick you can get in for this coming Saturday's play. Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter