Thursday, July 26, 2007

Who Is The Lotto Tip-Meister?






Just out of curiosity, I looked up the phrase "lotto tip" on Google just a few minutes ago. I was wondering how unique these Lotto-Tip posts and newsletters of mine are.

Imagine my surprise when I found that many of the top sites were using variations of my very own Tips!

Looks like I'm the world's lead player in both lotto system selling - AND Tips production!

Since I don't have a copyright on the ideas, I can't stop these guys using my Tips as long as they use different wording. But the search was interesting to see how small the lotto expertise market actually is. And it's mainly me!

OK... I had better make the next Tip interesting to maintain my top position. But until then, read this email I received:

---
Ken,
I have had your LOTTO program for some time,
as you would know from your NEWS LETTER, & I have had
3 x $1450 lotto wins in Perth Australia, & receive a
lotto cheque in the mail once/twice a month , $45./ 150.,
YOU DO NOT GET THOSE WINNINGS FROM MACHINE TICKETS.
A VERY BIG THANK YOU KEN...
Phillip W.
Australia
---


P.S. Don't know what a Tip-Meister is? According to www.dictionary.com 'meister' means one who is renowned for, has expertise in, or is a connoisseur of.

Yep - seems I'm the top dog for Lotto Tips!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter