Saturday, July 28, 2007

There's One Sticky Question Even I Can't Answer






A publishing friend sent me a puzzle question this morning, and issued me a challenge to answer it. I entered the question into Google, and bingo! - within a minute I had the answer.

I did it fast again for his next question.

But this time I gave away the method to him. After all, he is a friend.

But I get one question every day that I struggle to find the answer, ever. Buyers and non-buyers alike ask this questing, probing question and I can't answer it:

"Can you tell me when I'm going to win?"

The answer for this question is complicated, but I'll start by saying...

- I WANT you to win, and get the Big One. I love winners getting what they want.
- I WANT you to win because it adds to my testimonies and my system sells more.
- I WANT you to get the best out of your life. After all, we're only here a short time.

But I can't give you a date, a time or an amount.

No-one can.

And if you ever find someone that says they can tell you that date - and asks for some green folding paper for it as well - put on your running shoes and scamper away as quick as you can.

Because, simply:

- NO-ONE can tell you when you will win... not psychics, not astrologers, not lotto system owners--even me.
- NO-ONE can tell you what your winning odds can be. (That's another popular question... "Ken, if I play your system for 8 weeks, will I get a win, and how much?" Sorry, can't help.)

So put this question way in the back of your mind. Instead:

Play your best shot.

Use all the advantages that the Silver Lotto System gives - and it gives a lot.

And do a bit of crossing your fingers and rubbing your rabbit's foot.

Because the last drip of activity in the lotto bucket is all down to plain old LUCK.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter