Friday, July 13, 2007

WARNING - They Will Suck Your Money Like A Vacuum Cleaner!






I want to warn you about some lotto scams presently going round. Because I'm getting quite a few through my inbox.

And if I am - then you surely get them too.

What worries me to the point of distraction are the number of emails I get from readers wondering if these scam-suckers are genuine? I get the feeling these people don't really know.

So I have to tell you most emphatically - NO. And NO again!

Most emails advising that you have won a prize in a lottery that you did not enter are an outright scam. Some of these creeps are also illegally using the Silver Lotto System website as a cover.

When I see stuff like this, I want to grab them by the neck and their sorry little coat-tails and drag their scrawny a** to the nearest official lockup.

Don't get fooled - get wise. Ask yourself, when you get these pathetic, fraudulent emails:

- Did I even enter their draw?
- Did I pay money to play their online or offline game?
- Does it all sound 'too' official? (This is your warning...official-looking emails are designed to make you think they're real).

1. If your answer is no to any question, then ignore them. Don't even reply to their email. Delete it straight away too, so no-one else gets burned.

2. Don't call any phone number they give you. They usually have a boiler-room operation designed to trap you and convince you they are authentic.

3. And most importantly - do NOT send money, your credit card numbers, your bank account, social security number, driver's license or your ID - or anything - to anyone that "needs" it for authentication or payout. Don't pay them a dime!

You might be tempted to check the scam out on a scammer website. I wouldn't bother. As you've read at the beginning of this post, some of these sorry excuses for humankind will do anything to trap you - including giving my name as reference. They'll make it sound believable. It's not.

Avoid them like the plague. Do nothing.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter