Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Secret To Multiple Winnings

One of the biggest advantages of my Silver Lotto System is the way it lets you get multiple winnings, like Trevor and Scott here:

---
Hi Ken,
...I have been playing the Lotto
here in South Africa twice a week using just
six sets of numbers since working out my profiles
and have won more that I have spent so far! The
biggest win was 4 + bonus. Now I'm just waiting
for the BIG one! Thanks for an honest system!
Regards,
- Trevor (full name and address supplied)

---
Ken,
I'm playing super 7 and playing only 28 numbers
out of the 47... Each time I've won $50, $ 60,
$60, and $60 and gotten each time 8 to 12 free
plays...
- Scott A. (full name and address supplied)
---


If you're a Silverite (a Silver Lotto System owner), you'll know from the manual that Trev and Scott should be bundling their small plays into one big one each month for bigger wins and better chances.

But we all like to feel though we're doing something constructive every week. Play small every week if you must, but make sure you use a full Profile at least once a month.

How do these players get these multiple wins all the time?

My system reduces all the poor playing or unlikely number combinations, which allows them to take advantage of the right set of numbers when they eventually line up in position.

Easy when you know how!

Check out today's big $50 discount.