Sunday, February 18, 2007

Here's My Dream Home - A Real Mansion

To get what you want... whether it be a large lotto win, a new car, a yacht, better relationships or anything else, you need to have the goal constantly in front of you.

This is my ideal home. Set on 22 acres of manicured grounds and a lake, it's about 40 minutes away from us by road (and 10 minutes by that helicopter you can see in the lower photo), and available now for probably about $2.5 - $3 million. I want it.

I have this photo of the mansion as my computer screensaver on all of my three screens. This means I see it many times a day, and the visual reminder is an important part of my goal seeking scenario.

Because I'm primarily visual, this way is an essential part of my goal-identifying process. Many others have written in more detail than me about the process, and I recommend you take a look at these two blogs for great ways to increase your goal success:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/
http://www.jamesbrausch.com/

I'll be writing more about the goal process - and how incredibly successful it can be - in later posts. You can also use my Dreams Forum to write publicly about your goals... more about that shortly.

spread the good word...tell one other person about this blog right now!