Monday, February 19, 2007

Getting the Right Tool For The Job

Yesterday I shifted a washing machine from one house to another. It was a donated item, given to set up a flat for someone in need. I occasionally help out as part of my policy of giving back wherever I can, so I offered to move it.

These kinds of jobs are usually a two-man effort. But since there was only me, I had to get creative.

So I went out and spent $45 on a heavy-duty, pneumatic tire 2-wheeled handtruck. Here's a picture of it behind my Lexus SUV at home.

Of course, it was perfect for the job. I manhandled that heavy washing machine along a driveway, up and down steps, single-handedly, without any effort at all.

Much of my focus this year is going to be spent on improving the right tool for the job for you as a Silver Lotto System owner.

Here's an example...

If you want to play Powerball using the Silver Lotto System, you can. But it takes a little effort and a bit more thinking. So I produce a fully completed Powerball system based on the Silver Lotto System, which I call PowerSpread.

It costs a bit more, but it's perfect for the job. It saves time, reduces mistakes, and there's no working out any numbers.

There is no substitute for getting the right tool for the job. Believe it.