Monday, February 26, 2007

Take This 5-Second Poll - Tell Me How I'm Doing

One of the problems I see for you reading this blog... is its predictability.

It's named "the lotto life"... so you would realistically expect it to have content about lotto. And since it's written by someone (me) who has a vested interest in you buying something (my Silver Lotto System), then you expect to be sold something.

Ho hum. All very predictable.

Well, that's true part of the time. I'm a successful marketer and want you to have the best system in the world. Selling it is one part of my aim.

The rest of the time I want to shake you and wake you up. By that I mean I want you to look at things differently. You're not sheep - you are unique from anyone else on this planet. I want to recognise that.


Sure, anyone can sell a lotto system and make a bit of money from it. But I want to take the whole thing a big step further to make it stimulating and useful for you.

This is why I've renamed this blog from the original "How to win lotto" a few weeks back.

I want to marry lotto together with this experience we call life - and give you some stuff from my own life, and other's too - that I hope will help you.

What I want to know now is whether I'm succeeding. So take a moment to fill in this free quiz and tell me whether it's working for you. Are my posts interesting? Do you look forward to reading them? Or do I sound the same as every other Joe off the 100 million other blogs out there?

Vote now! I promise I'll change if I need to...


How am I doing?
You're interesting enough Ken!
Your posts are too predictable Ken.
I'm not returning so I don't care.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com


spread the word...click the envelope to tell 1 other person about this blog!