Tuesday, October 31, 2006

She Laughed When I Picked Up The Phone...


TODAY'S QUOTE
-------------
"Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it."
- George Lucas
------------


My wife and I will be celebrating our first year in our new home next month. When the anniversary date popped up on my screen this morning, it brought back a lot of memories.

I had been planning for this house for a long time - without knowing about it.

Let me explain...

We replaced our TV a couple of years ago, and back then I insisted on the largest screen I could possibly buy. I wasn't sure why. It looked ridiculously large in our small lounge. It overpowered the room. We were embarrassed when visitors came, even though they enjoyed the wow factor.

I bought a PABX phone system, just like the one that small businesses have - even though we could shout from any part of our small house and be heard.

But this was my dream. I was preparing for the next house... a house I imagined would be so big that all these over-the-top items I had bought in advance would be essential.

So on the 1st of December last year we shifted into just that house.

The TV was dwarfed by the large living room and fitted right in perfectly.

My wife laughed when I picked up the phone and buzzed her in the living room from my home office. Now we find it's an essential way of communicating in this large place.

It was my dream come true.

There were some surprises too. Our lounge suite, for example, was mismatched in style and color to our old home... but was a perfect match in a new one - even down to the cushions which matched the new home décor exactly.

What's this all got to do with Lotto?

Take another look at "Star Wars" producer George Lucas's quote at the top of this newsletter. It talks about dreams. I prepared for my dream home in the same way I prepare for winning lotto by using a proven system that works - even though I don't know what the outcome will be. Just like my TV and phone system.

And every once in a while, lotto gives me a pleasant surprise... just like the way our lounge furniture fitted in so well.

So the answer is quite simple really...

1. Prepare for your winning success with a powerful dream. Pull out all the stops... you can have everything you want if you just imagine it in advance.

2. Prepare for that success by using a successful system, and you may get a surprise, like Trevour:

---
Hi Ken,
I finally broke down and bought your book...still thinking it was a big scam, but curiosity got the better of me. all This week, we won $455.50 in Lottario on the Early Bird draw. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but it’s more than we’ve ever won before (with other systems). Our total winnings over the last 2 weeks have been $485.50...!

I have great confidence in your system and have a very strong déjà vu about the whole thing. I understand the concept of ‘buying into the game’ and the other strategies you’ve provided. Your system is ultimately ‘logical' - well, as logical as the laws of random can possibly be.

Thanks, Ken! I’m off to collect my winnings...
Trevour in Ottawa
Tre*********@sympatico.ca
---


Psst - Powerball has shot to $93 million! If you haven't grabbed my PowerSpread System, you should do it N-O-W and get in before Saturday's draw.

PS. Winning is all about patience and persistence, setting goals and bouncing back from defeat... all essential ways of succeeding in the exciting game of lotto. Buy all of the winning tools on the right-hand menu today, and hugely increase your chances of success.