Sunday, October 15, 2006

No Photo With Michael!


Got an email yesterday from a woman who didn't want to buy my Honest Lotto System.

I don't get many of those.

But this one was different because she told me why she wasn't going to buy my system. And instead told me why she was going to buy another brand.

This got me interested. When people tell you what's wrong with your product, it's like a goldmine of information so you can see how to correct it.

However, sadly... all her reasons were all wrong.

Here's a couple of mistaken thoughts she had:

1) She said - The other product had testimonies in 2006. Mine didn't.

FACT: My Honest Lotto System shows 5 testimonies from 2006 right at the top of the webpage. Why didn't she see this?

2) She said - The other product had photos of winners together with the web site owner, plus the winning check. Mine doesn't.

FACT: My system sells mainly in the US and Canada. But I live halfway round the globe in a different country. It would be very expensive for me to visit each time and get photographed with a winnner. That's the only reason. All my testimonies are the real deal, photo or not.

There were a couple of other reasons from her, all along the same lines. But, like the examples above, my Honest Lotto System was clearly better on any comparison basis.

Now, I'm going to suggest she do something very unusual...

You see, I don't believe it's an either/or decision.

I'll suggest that she buys BOTH systems and try them out for herself!

Mind you, this could be quite difficult... because mine only costs a few dollars, whereas the other product is very expensive to run. (Just imagine having to buy hundreds of tickets with the other system just to increase your chances. Almost anyone will gain a prize that way. But with the Honest Lotto System you can buy as few as 10 tickets a game and still get a huge advantage).

So if you are trying to make a decision about buying my system this morning, first read what Michael has to say:

---
Ken,
I have owned your Honest Lotto System for some time now and I want to thank you for your honesty. I did not purchase it blindly or with any false hopes.
I also bought your custom profiles for Canada's 6/49 and the 7/47... By the way, I have won a little over $1,600.00 over the past few weeks and naturally owe you the thanks for that also.
Thank you,

Michael D. P.
Mdp******@shaw.ca
---


Even though I don't have a photo of Michael and I grinning together over his large check, I can assure you that - like the hundreds of other testimonies I have - this is genuine. (And it saved me a trip to Canada too).

Save your money on other expensive, complex systems, and use the one that works! (Also get 30% off the price today!