Friday, October 20, 2006

Here's The Keys To $30,000 a Year.


Last post I ended by telling you to "start this minute" in becoming a high-paying affiliate for my lotto products, like the $29,526.78-a-year man I mentioned there.

Now I'm going to tell you how to "start this minute" to earn $30k/yr like him, in 3 simple steps...

1) If you haven't bought my Honest Lotto System, do that right away. It's the essential requirement to join my afffiliate program. I set this rule because you'll find it 1000 times easier to recommend the system if you've bought and used it.

2) If you already have the Honest Lotto System, then sign up for the afffiliate program. Can't find the link? Here's how: You'll have received a welcome email from me. Near the bottom are the instructions for signing up to my afffiliate system. If you can't find it by doing a search on your hard drive, then email me with your purchase details. I'll double-check your payment and send you the sign-up details.

3) Buy your own afffiliate Lotto Mini-Website from me. That will make it 100 times easier for you, because you only have to give out your special website address, and the selling is automatically done for you. You can buy the Lotto Mini-Website whether you have bought the Honest Lotto System or not. Here it is: FreeLottoBook.com


AFFFILIATE TIPS:
To set you on the right track, here's some common questions people ask about succeeding with my afffiliate system:

Q. Ken, do I really need my own website?
A. No, but having one is a good idea. Here's why - when you send your prospects to my main page by giving them your afffiliate URL, there's a lot of information presented to them. Some people are busy and don’t have the time to read it all. But when you send them to your afffiliate website, it gives only one option... to download the freee ebook: "Lotto Secrets Revealed." My download success rate is almost 100% - making this a very powerful way to give them the info they need to buy. And if they buy or pass the freee ebook around to friends, your afffiliate link buried in it will bring you commissions each time.

Q. Ken, what other ways can I promote my afffiliate link?
A. The list is endless, but here's a few ideas to start:
- You can write a positive comment on a lottery forum or blog. Don't forget to include your afffiliate link under your name.
- Start a mailing list on your own website and promote to them.
- Use pay-per-click ads like Google Adwords (expensive unless you have experience).
- Submit articles for others to put in their newsletters. Always put your link at the bottom under your name.
- Start a blog - free at www.blogger.com. Write about your search for a top afffiliate website, and use the Honest Lotto System as your example.
- Write a review of the Honest Lotto System and send out to other lotto website owners.

You'll get more useful ideas at the Honest Lotto System afffiliate website when you join.

Q. Ken, how can I learn more about promoting my afffiliate link?
A. When you join my afffiliate system you'll get more information, but here's several products I highly recommend you buy - whether you sell my products or just want to make some bucks for yourself in the afffiliate field:

Product #1- A tested method which brought the author over $4,000 in 30 days without a website, mailing list or paid ads. It's great: http://tinyurl.com/jpuw2

Product #2- Truly amazing and comprehensive ways to get traffic flowing to your website with this $10/month membership site from Jimmy Brown, one of the net's best. I'm a member - I thoroughly recommend it for the vast number of workable ideas he gives: http://shmyl.com/irnnson

Product #3- This one's expensive, but as you know I don't recommend products that stink! Heaps of workable ideas, mainly suited if you're above beginner level: http://tinyurl.com/h54kh

Product #4- The author of this one has sold over 250 million dollars (yes--that's not a typing error) over 30 years, but says: "...If I had to do it all over, I would never create my own products...I would simply sell other people's products..." The Honest Lotto System exactly fits his criteria. Go to his website: http://tinyurl.com/5n8fh

Product #5- Don’t forget buying your own Lotto Mini-Website.