Thursday, October 12, 2006

Al Benge's Winning Ways


After the "The Luckiest 29-yr-old Public Servant Alive!" post a while back, a few people wanted to know more about the book and its author.

This will interest you...

The author's name was Al Benge, and his book written in 1990 was entitled "Winning Ways." It's probably not available today.

But as I was flipping through it this morning, I read a chapter at the back called "Cultivating a Winning Attitude." Since it fits perfectly into the lotto winning attitude you need to have, read these quotes from it:

"You gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream how you gotta have your dreams come true?" This was from the musical "South Pacific" and Al says this is where you start - to dream. He says it is important that you believe wholeheartedly that you will achieve these goals.

"Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative." He says success always comes more easily if you adopt a positive attitude towards winning.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going!" Al says not to be disappointed if you fail to get the big prizes. Patience, determination and persistence a role qualities that will help you get there. (Hey, doesn't this sound like me?) Too many tend to give up just when a potentially Big One is theirs for the taking. Don't give up!

"Pessimists and knockers abound everywhere in our modern society. Pay no attention to them." Agreed.

And to finish off, here's a poem he quotes:

For life is a just employer
He gives you what you ask
But once you have set the wages
Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial's hire
Only to learn, dismayed
That any wage I had asked of life,
Life would have willingly paid.


That poem means that you should aim for the top... the biggest and best prizes, if you wish to get them. Imagine yourself in possession of the winning tickets before you have won them.

Al said that while he was filling out details for a trip to Hawaii, he listened to soothing Hawaiian guitar music on his cassette player in order to produce the right mood.

The point about such visualization is that it whips up your enthusiasm for winning the prize, and increases your desire for getting it.


And to finish it off, here's a testimony I received from Ron who proves that his persistence paid off to the tune of $100,000.00:

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to winn again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---



Have you looked at the top ClickBank website yet?