Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Harold Reveals All!


TODAY'S QUOTE
-------------
"Most of the important things in the world have been
accomplished by people who have kept on trying."
- Dale Carnegie
------------


You Need This Book:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's something quite exciting that I must tell you about right this moment, because I've made a special time-limited discount deal with the author (pictured). And time's running out...

A year ago I told you to look out for a unique ebook which tells you - among other things:
- ways to pay off all your debts, including...
- your mortgage,
- car payments,
- creditcards.
And the more debts the better - no matter how large!

Over 60 of you bought the book from me alone - thousands of others bought too - and there's many testimonies from happy buyers on the website. There's some amazing success stories there. I've got the book myself, and it's all that the author promises.

You gotta buy it! But you must move fast - it's a great half-price birthday offer only for Lotto-Tips subscribers (sign up at the sidebar), and the offer finishes 10 November... just a few days away. Take a look: http://shmyl.com/rzonson. Oh, and there's 7 extra bonuses with it too.


Powerball Madness!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would you believe it...Powerball has rocketed to $93 million! If you haven't grabbed my PowerSpread System, you should do it quick and get in before Saturday's draw:


Harold Reveals All
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's an unusual email from Harold in UK. He makes the surprising statement that he wins 99% of the time with my system, but because they are all "small" wins, he won’t be buying it anytime soon.

Well, does Harold realise exactly what my system promises? I think not.

Because I never ever promise big wins, even though quite a few of my Silverites (system buyers) get large windfalls. That comes with luck and persistence. The fact that Harold gets many (99%) wins is proof that the Honest Lotto System works.

Just keep persisting and let luck take its course.

This email from Harold is one of the many confirmations I get each week about my system's success. Read it for yourself:

---
Hi Ken
Let me start off by letting you know that, like yourself I am no spring chicken. I am well into my 70s. However unlike you I do not have a lot of money. I am in fact what they call an Old Age Pensioner over here.
Quite a few years ago I decided to take up computing and to put it bluntly I was hooked. At the time I was in a lottery syndicate ( be it a very small one) so I decided to write a computer programme to che.ck how our numbers got on. My programme has grown a bit since then and is n.ow available on the net at www.hgnaismith.btinternet.co.uk and its freee. I am telling you all this because I used my programme to evaluate your system as it is a simple matter to check previous draws.

I don't know whether you are familiar with the UK Lottery or not. It is drawn twice a week and the main one is LOTTO. It costs a £1 per entry and if you get 3 numbers up you get £10, if you get 4 number it can be anything between £30 and £90 depending on how many winners there are. There is no way that I could afford to put on £120, but to evaluate your system I put all 120 entries to my programme and went back and checked at least 60 past draws.(I did this quite a few times using different combinations of numbers)... Yes your system did winn approximately 99% of the time but mostly £10 with the occasional 4 numbers coming up....so I am afraid your system is not for me.

However Ken I will keep trying and I am working on a system of my own.
Harold
---


Winning is all about patience and persistence, setting goals and bouncing back from defeat... all essential ways of succeeding in the exciting game of lotto!