Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's Your No-Go Point?


Over a couple of decades ago, I found myself sitting on an uncomfortable canvas seat in noisy semi-darkness, hemmed in by large containers held securely with canvas straps. In the gloom I could make out the faces of several others, asleep in their seats.

I was on a Hercules air force aircraft, bound for the Antarctic. Outside the windows was an eerie twilight. Unusual cloud formations whisked past underneath.

We had been flying for many hours, and I twisted and turned in my unyielding seat, trying to get some shuteye. Then, out of the darkness a finger beckoned. I had been invited to visit the cockpit.

Up the ladder I climbed, into the small room festooned with dimly lit instruments and colored flashing lights. The pilots nodded at me and the navigator beckoned me to sit down on a fold down seat beside him. He had just finished his work for this part of the trip, and explained what he was doing.

At this moment he had just finished calculating their fuel requirements for the no-go point.

This no-go point was a crucial part of the flight... once we passed it, he said, we could not return to base on the fuel we had. We would have to continue on, regardless of weather, engine failure or anything else too scary to contemplate.

Most of us have a no-go point of some kind... where, if we continue we can't turn back.

So my point is simple...

I know you want to win lotto. You are as enthusiastic about it as I am.

But it's important that you Don't Overspend. (In capitals to emphasis my point!)

I occasionally get emails from Silverites (buyers of my system), asking how much they have to spend in order to win lotto.

There is no such thing. You can spend as little as $10 a week with my system, and still have an excellent chance of winning. Or you might have to spend more to see results.

But what I want you to avoid is spending a vast amount of money that will take you beyond that no-go point. Spend sensibly. Use as many resources as possible to bring your risk down. Trade intelligent thinking for money... and make your funds go further.

I'm talking about these products that will help you: Lotto-80, Winner's Circle, and if you want to make money instead of spending it - my Lotto Mini-Website.

If you have very little money to play each week, save it up - don't spend it - then put it all down on one game after a month. Your odds will be vastly improved that way.

If you think you're spending too much without result, you can send your Profiles to me (just the top line of all three Profiles) and I'll check them for you at no charge. That's part of my policy to keep your no-go point as low as possible.

So, did I survive my own no-go point to visit the Antarctic? Or did we crash, and I'm writing this to you from a remote island on my solar powered laptop, surviving on dried fish and spring water while waiting for the Coast Guard to arrive?

Hmmm. :-)