Sunday, October 29, 2006

Big Changes Over Here!


"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another."
- Walter Elliott
------------


We're brimming with new ideas this post. Are you on the edge of your seat in anticipation?

First, the increasing amount of spam and email non-delivery means I've had to change my support system. Fortunately, it's going to make things a lot easier for both you and me. There is no email address to contact me any longer. Your questions should now all go through http://www.honestlotto.com/support.htm
The best thing is that most of your queries can be answered instantly. No more delays!

Secondly, Powerball has shot to $93 million! If you haven't grabbed my PowerSpread System, you should do it N-O-W and get in before Wednesday's draw.

Thirdly, did you notice the new Quote above? I'll be putting one of these in every post to motivate and encourage you.

Winning is all about patience and persistence, setting goals and bouncing back from defeat... all essential ways of succeeding in the exciting game of lotto. Most winners make their own luck, and it's the aim of my newsletter - and the quotes - to show you how... in the quickest way possible.