Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This A-Word Will Change Your Life!


I've written 280 Lotto-Tips newsletters, sometimes daily.

In each one I've usually put a suggestion for finally solving all your lotto winning problems.

But unless you take action, my words are in vain.

Because apart from the word "persistence," the only other word I recommend to get you winning is the A-word... Action.

I take action every day by writing this newsletter to you. Yes, most days, rain or shine, you'll find me sitting at my computer, ignoring the splendid harbor view outside my windows, dictating into my speech-to-text headset.

There is another advantage in taking action. It's motivating.

When you take action, you feel motivated, energized, positive and happy about the world around you.

People are designed to be active and to take action. You feel better about yourself - there is a sense of purpose when you make an action decision.

My wife runs on our treadmill every alternate day, and her positivity from this activity often lasts right through the day. (Running is not my thing - I get my buzz by writing - but good luck to her!)

What happens after you buy a lotto ticket? You feel buoyed up by the possibilities of winning. You may have even started looking at the real estate pages for your mansion, or tramped through the glossy showrooms for that European dream car.

Everything you do from that single action is directed towards winning on Wednesday or Saturday.

Action is the key. Don’t wait for me to remind you.

Here's three simple *action* steps you can take right away to start increase your winning chances, without spending any money:


Action Step #1:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Think about what you want from your lotto winnings.
This is the fun part... dreaming and thinking of all the possibilities... a new house, new cars, helping your family and church, being free of all the problems you have right n@w. (I'll tell you this for nothing - money solves most of life's problems best!)

Action Step #2:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Make a wish list.
Turn all those thoughts into writing on a piece of paper. Don't hold back...write what YOU want. No-one else will see it, so you can be as creative as you want. See examples of other's wishes coming true at http://www.honestlotto.com/#wish

Action Step #3:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Look at your wishlist every day, soon after you wake up.
Imagine what it feels like to possess and use the things you buy, and how happy the people around you will be. There is no downside.

So the first step is - take A C T I O N !