Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Short And Sweet Today (Not Me--This Post!)


Just 3 quick items to tell you about today:

1. Have you bought my Powerball system yet? There's $70 million waiting for you! For over a month there has been no USA Powerball jackpot winners. And the jackpot has soared to a massive $70 million. You need to do something right away because the next draw is tomorrow. You don't even need to buy the Honest Lotto System first. http://www.honestlotto.com/powerball.htm

2. In just a few days I will have finished my "Free Traffic Revealed" ebook (pictured), and it's going to be a best-seller. That's because anyone who is an affiliate, or has a website, needs traffic... and if it's free traffic, that's even better. I've listed 75 ways for building and exploding internet traffic - some of them little-known. Stay tuned!

3. I've started accepting alternate forms of payment again for many of my products... the Honest Lotto System, Custom Profiles, Winner's Circle and Lotto-80 among them. So if you've been holding off buying because you didn't have a credit card, now's your chance to pay by quite a few other ways: bank or traveler's check, money order, postal note or cash.