Friday, October 13, 2006

My Extraordinary Experience With Garth


I didn't believe in astrology... until one day 20 years ago I had the most extraordinary experience of my life.

Out of pure curiosity I had contacted the services of a prominent local astrologer called Garth Carpenter. The following experience was to haunt me for years after.

For nearly 30 minutes this gentleman gave me personal predictions that were absolutely unbelievable. The accuracy with which he was able to tell me about my background, my family's activities and my personality was just amazing.


Being a cynical journalist, I had taken precautions so that he didn't know very much about me beforehand. But that made no difference. The whole experience was eerily accurate.

Of course I assumed that he was a good reader of personality - as many astrologers and psychics are - that would explain his accuracy in my own reading.

But there were many, many other things he revealed to me that I simply could not explain away.

Me - a hard-bitten, seen-it-all before kind of guy!

I've since come across many other curious things in my life-time. A close friend of my wife had one of her back teeth turned to silver after a religious experience at her church. I saw the tooth with my own eyes. And I saw the dental records, along with the dentist's baffled comment that he could not explain the phenomenon.


So when Adrian, an ex-programmer from Britain, tells me that he has a system that can predict your lucky days, I'm inclined to believe him. That's because I've experienced the same thing myself in many ways.

But Adrian has taken that theme many steps further... he claims he can predict your lucky days for the stock market, sports events, course racing, love, making money - and of course the lottery.

His theory was successfully tested in 2002 on the BBC TV2 show, "Dave Gorman's Important Astrological Experiment".

What do you think? Would you like to know your lucky days? I would.

Take a look at his website: http://tinyurl.com/ye9m2g

You even get a free 3-month trial report.


TODAY'S TIP
-----------

Never underestimate the power of a group... especially my Honest Lotto System combined with a pool of other players. Here's what Murry achieved:

---
Hi Ken;

Just thought I would share this good new's. I've
started a pool at work with your system with about
18 co-workers, we've won a little here and there
the most was $83.00 untill now, we just
won $70,634.60 on the 6/49 in Canada so that's a
little over $3900 each! I've been using your system
for about 4 months.

Thanks So much!
Murry B.
---


My Winner's Circle uses a syndicate system to boost the number of lines you buy by an amazing percentage. See the website here.