Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The One Daily Action That Will Help You Win The Lottery

[blogphotosig.JPG]

I had a rich friend who - many years ago - told me this interesting piece of information about his 
personal success. 

He said that every day he would do one thing on his house... an improvement, a bit of painting, cleaning out a cupboard. He would make daily steps... do something every day to increase the value of his property.

And of course, due to his persistence he sold it for a huge profit later.

I've never forgotten his advice, and now I do the same. It's amazing how much you can accomplish over a month just doing one thing a day. And when you sit back and look at your accomplishments completed over the past months, it seems amazing.

But taken stage by stage, it's easy.

In just the same way, regularly buying and playing your lotto game will achieve the same result. You increase the number of opportunities painlessly - and before you know it, your wins are pouring in.


---
Ken,
I was skeptical about your Silver Lotto System 
and went back and checked out my numbers for 
the last 2 years with my profile list, and I could 
only get a few wins with the biggest $230. But 
I went ahead anyway and would you believe it??? 
I won $7,600!!! after 5 weeks with these numbers. 
(I changed a couple first, but it was mainly the 
same ones according to your system).
Bryce Vernon, 
bryc********@yahoo.com
---

And if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver