Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why Winning The Lottery Is Easy If You Have This Advantage...






You've heard it time and time again... everyone from newsreaders to the guy next door, all saying... "no-one can win the lottery and it's useless even trying." 

They point out the huge odds - 1 in gazillions - that players need to win.

You can bet none of them have heard of my system. And I wonder if any of the many thousands of Silver Lotto System winners around the world say the same thing?

There are more off-the-planet comments from these unbelievers, like this one: "Millions of people play lotto, so it's impossible to win."

Maybe that's true for the average guy. But not for you, a Silverite (Silver Lotto System owner), because you have a huge advantage. It's been proved thousands of times over by many of my successful players. 

I don't need to go over that again - just check out the hundreds of testimonials on my websites.

The fact is, Silverites have an enormous advantage - possibly more than 99% of the total lotto population - when they use the Silver Lotto System. 

This is not a figure I've made up. It's pure fact, calculated by the odds that are increased by my system and multiplied by the number players using it.

If you read the manual you'll get an idea of how my system works, but there is far more to the success mechanism than you will read in those slim 50 pages. It is a clever mix of results, a powerful computation that propels your tickets to the top of the list where 1% of the potential winners hang out.

After that, luck and likelihood will get you all the prizes you want.

The first step is to buy the Silver Lotto System. 

Get over there and look for the "CLICK HERE TO VIEW TODAY'S DISCOUNTED PRICE" link at http://www.silverlotto.com

Still not decided? 

Read how a $39.95 purchase get these winners winning constantly. You can guess they've never heard of the low odds either!...

---

Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

Ken,
...recently won $500.00 with your system, 
a few weeks ago and $50,000.00 on Jan. 11...
Jeff W.
wes****@hotmail.com
---
 
Hi Ken, I just wanted to write and let you know 
that after purchasing your lotto system I have 
entered the XLotto here in Australia 6 times and 
5 out of the 6 I have won prizes, they may not 
have been the big one but they were wins, 
something that didn't happen when I used to get 
the easypick. The newsagent can't believe it 
when go in each time to get my winnings. I know 
only time will give me the big one and using 
your system will help me do that. Thanks again 
its an amazing system. 
Sandi M (name and address supplied) 
---

Ken, i won on 6/49 couple weeks ago 4/6 and 
won again 5/6 for 5136.00 in three weeks have 
had your program for two years but haven't stopped 
winning from 10$ to 20$ to 82.50$ and so on. all 
the best and good luck to all. Just believe.
r mc ardle
---

And if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners.

PS. Don't forget to have your tickets checked by machine after the game. Here's what happened when you miss a number or two:

---
Hi there Ken another little win last weekend 17/12 
it was at 50% so I picked 36 lines from the profile.
I did the marking on Sunday and no luck but as you 
said take your tickets down to get them checked.
Well up came a $28 win so you sure do need to get 
your tickets checked,now looking forward to more wins
Thanks for a great system
Robert

---

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver