Thursday, December 29, 2011

The New Year's Resolutions Change You Can Make For 2012 To Win The Lottery






"Did you ever clean out your cabinet drawers?" casually inquired my wife this afternoon. "The ones that you were going to tidy for your new year's resolution?"

I coughed and said something unintelligible. But she knew I hadn't.

Like me it's almost a year since you started your New Year's Resolutions. By now you will have figured out that keeping them is hard. 

Well, this year's effort didn't work, did it! 

We all want to get slimmer (shameless promo for my diet plan here: www.bannedfooddiet.com), pay off debt and be happier. And usually nobody lasts the distance. For most folk 2011 was the same treadmill as next year will be.

If you were a persistent person at the beginning of 2011, you might have kept up these hopeful wishes for a couple of weeks or so before slipping back into your old habits. You failed because you are trying to change your personality, and that is very hard to achieve permanently. It's difficult to be a neat person when you're a slob.

For my resolution I've tried to keep my clothes and office drawers tidy for year after year, but never succeeded. That's because my basic character is neat on the outside, cluttered on the inside. I'm big on appearance. That's why - I guess - I like good-looking cars. (Oh, and they're neat on the inside in case you were wondering. But my drawers are messy, go figure).

So how do we move on? Are we stuck in the same Groundhog Day every year at this time... trying to change our lives without much success?

Well, no. Here's why. You only need improve on getting more lottery winnings. That's because most other problems in life come from not having enough money to throw at your problem.

It's simple, money fixes problems. 

- Messy? You hire people to tidy up after you. 
- Fat? You order in personal trainers to slim you down. 
- And debt is gone forever when you have enough in the bank, no question.

So here's how to forget about resolutions and concentrate on what will actually work in 2012... winning a lottery prize big enough to wipe all your problems away. And here's how:

A. Focus. You need to stay in one game only. I see it all the time - players buy up several PRO System games because they think playing multiple games will increase their chances. But it is ultimately wasteful because they are diluting their opportunities. Instead of playing one game only and working on it specifically, they throw valuable resources like time and money away on many games. Pick only one game - the one with the smallest number of balls and numbers (to give you the biggest odds advantage) - and play like the wind!

B. Start small. When you first get something like the Silver Lotto System, it's new and exciting. There's a tendency to throw everything you have at your game in the beginning. Then you end up with no money - that you should have been spending on taking the kids to the zoo - and regretting it. Do this: put $10 on your tickets once a week and see how it goes. No matter that my instruction in the manual is to save up the weekly $10 and play $40 in one game a month. Nobody really has that kind of self discipline. So take it easy, and when you get more comfortable, then do the saving-up thing. The aim with my system is to play as many tickets in one game as you can. The closer you can get to that, the better the results.

C. Get motivated through action. Sitting and planning is only a small part of your lottery winning success. Sit and plan for 10% of your lottery time. Taking action with playing is the other 90%. And because my system is so simple, you'll only spend a tiny part if your life physically doing this... maybe 20-30 minutes a week - the time it takes to get down to your local lotto store and push your tickets across the counter. The rest of the time you do this...

D. Dream. I don't care if you simply daydream by yourself - or talk about your dreams to others. Whatever you do, imagine what you will do with your winnings in vivid detail. Your new house, in color, the smell of the new furnishings, the shine on the coffee maker sitting so pretty on your kitchen bench, the bright colors of the contemporary art on your wall (oh yes, you WILL buy art.  Everyone rich does). Then you do this...

E. Write your goals. The most effective way to meet goals of winning, money and success is to have them brought to life and constantly in front of you. You do this by writing each one down in emotive language. You don't put "I am giving some of my winnings to charity." instead you write in the present and be specific: "I am giving $30,000 to my local food store, and I can see the happy faces of the workers there and the people in need as they receive the groceries." The more you put yourself in the picture, the stronger the words - the better the result. Then do this every day at the same time, repeating your goals. If necessary change them to make them stronger, like a constant self improvement voice inside your head. You MUST write the dream goals down.

F. Choose the right goal words. Are your expressions in the present and not the future? For example, you should be saying: "I have 1 million dollars in my bank and am enjoying the feeling of deciding how to spend it." And not "I will win 1 million dollars this year." It is important that you define the amount, and then take the steps to motivate it.

G. Do all this for 21 days. That's the time it takes to change your behavioral patterns. Anything, like giving up smoking, changing your eating habits, altering your beliefs, will take 3 weeks to form an automatic groove in your personality and behavioral patterns. If you can hang out for this time, you're good as gold!

So don't worry about your New Year's Resolutions... they are less important than fixing your mind on a winning result and working towards it.

PS. I rarely look back. You won't be getting any 2011 'hits and misses' or 'popular posts' kinda stuff from me in the next couple of days. I always look forward while enjoying the present. 

That's why I never suggest retrospectively checking for winning numbers. Sure, seeing that my system got wins last year is good, and it's a validation of my system. 

But it's not often those numbers came up again and you certainly won't win them again. You are playing in the future. So always look forward. You are always playing the NEXT game, not the last one!

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

And if you've won any prize using my system over this year - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver