Saturday, December 17, 2011

How Many Games Should You Play Each Week To WIn?






Korvin G. emailed me recently:

"Ken, I can play 2 weekly major games 
in my country. Should I play just one 
or both? I can't afford to spread too 
thin but I like the idea of doubling 
my chances."

Korvin asks the question that several people ask me each week.

Should you put all your eggs into one basket by playing one game, or spread your tickets around several games?

It's an answer that has to be tailor-made for the Silver Lotto Systems, because at first glance it seems better to increase your winning chances by taking a few tickets in many games.

The correct answer is quite the opposite.

Stick to ONE game only. 

Put all your effort into that one.

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and they 
all stank. i piled money in and got nothing 
back. So i tried yours. it took a while but 
i started to get some dollars. 
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I never 
had that much money in my life its like 2 years 
wages all at one time. First thing I did was 
to get my cards paid of. 
Then I treated my G/F and family out. 
Thanks!!!

John Nive, LA 
---

Here's why - unless you have the resources to play big in both games, you are reducing your winning chances dramatically by playing both.

In fact, logic tells us that splitting the same amount between two games is going to halve your chances of any wins, maybe more.

All my systems are designed to give you the best winning chance available in one game, so don't mess it up by diluting your options.

Concentrate on one game.

One basket for your eggs is the way to go!

If you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver