Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I'm Pathetic - I Only Know 2 Jokes, And They're Unrelated To Winning Lotto

[blogphotosig.JPG]

A woman went to her fridge one morning, and to her surprise she found a rabbit inside.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked.

The rabbit replied, "Is this a Westinghouse?"

She nodded.

"Well, I'm westing."

I learnt that joke when I was about 10... many decades ago. And in almost every case when I've told it, it has gone down like a lead balloon.

Now, a surprising fact... it was funny to me because I knew what a Westinghouse was. Most folk didn't.

Why? Well, back then in our country (which is not the United States) the US Westinghouse brand was unknown. In fact, I don't think we even have it today. It is VERY obscure here.

And unless you know the brand... the part of the joke on which everything hinges - you may as well not say anything at all. 

Blank space in a conversation would be better than spouting this non-joke to those listeners around you.

I found it funny because I knew what a Westinghouse was. From my early childhood on, I read a lot. Like a sponge I absorbed information from all over the world.

And because of that I was known as a part-time nerd back in my early college days. I can remember dancing with a girl from my class at the end of year ball, and saying to her in light conversation: "Did you know that a high heel has the same compression factor as a 20 ton tank?"

I wince when I remember those days... how innocent and street-stupid I was.

However, it didn't take long before I was into playing the guitar, and going on to perform semi-professionally in my early twenties. I grew up, thankfully, and became sort of cool.

The point of the Westinghouse flop was obvious. I assumed that everyone would know that wabbits talked with a lisp like Bugs Bunny, and that Westhouse refrigerators were common. They didn't. I wasted a lot of time on that joke.

The lottery is just the same. Unless you know the way that lotto is made up and how the odds are set, you're not going to get anywhere.

Now, I get a 98% win rate in the games I play - and many others using my system do too. We know how to use my lottery system.

But unless you have the inside knowledge, you'll get nowhere.

Now, on its own the Silver Lotto System is a terrific producer of wins. 

What makes it BETTER is adding the Lotto-80 System to boost the performance.

It works like crazy because the Lotto-80 System tells you when to play. And when NOT to play. It saves you needless expense because you're only playing when conditions for winning are at their best.

Just like knowing what a Westinghouse is. I really recommend you subscribe: http://www.lotto-80.com.

And the other joke I know? Unfortunately I forgot the punchline many years ago. I'm just not that good at comedy.

When it comes to the lottery though, I'm better than any comedian:

---

Ken,
I won $100,000.00 using your Silver Lotto System 
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the 
biggest amount I've won since I bought your 
systems a couple of years ago, but I never 
paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real 
bonus. 
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

And if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver