Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Clean-Up Secret That Keeps You Winning The Lottery






I was cleaning our coffee table this morning. 

"Excuse me," said my wife, looking up from her coffee. "I've already cleaned that today."

I didn't know that. 

You see, each day - if I have a microfiber cloth in my hand - I often go over an item of furniture in our lounge, to clean it up and dust it down.

I've done that ever since we gave up our cleaning lady. Since we keep our place progressively clean by doing a little each day, it seemed a waste to have her duplicate our work. We do it ourselves now.

Our dining table and coffee table are made of glass, so a microfiber cloth is a good way to keep them sparkling. There's nothing better for getting a streak free surface. Today's modern miracle.

But now I know why I've been redoing them... my wife uses a cleaning spray. 

It doesn't work that well... it streaks the surface.

And for some time - maybe years - we had been doubling our workload without realizing it. One of us makes it worse, the other cleans it up. Old systems vs new technology.

We looked at each other in amazement, then laughter. And eventually came to an agreement about who cleans it.

It's important to figure out what works, then get rid of the thing that doesn't. (No, I didn't get rid of my wife).

I got an email from Silverite Jacob F. today. He said he'd been using a different lotto system for a while.

He went to say that since using my PRO system, his lottery win rates have risen spectacularly. 

He had no wins in 4 months with the other product - but got $17,600 using my PRO System in the first 7 weeks:

"It may not seem a big deal to you with 
all those $100,000 winners you show and 
all, but it sure paid for my son's teeth 
and we got our mortgage payment down some."

So he got rid of the other system.

The secret is that ANY winnings from my system is silver-plated proof that it works... you don't need $100,000 winnings to prove it either.

And in time, Jacob will get more and larger prizes, because that's how effective this 'microfiber' lottery system is!

See my PRO System here now: http://www.silverlottopro.com

And make every playday a payday.

If you've won any prize using my systems - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver