Thursday, July 24, 2008

3 Daily Steps To Winning Lotto







Who said winning had to be hard work!

Here's how to win lotto in 3 easy steps.

1. Set a goal for your intended winnings. It might be $55 million, the current prize for this Saturday's Powerball.

2. Write it down, in detail, as if you have already just won it. Like this: "I have won Saturday's Powerball of $55 Million dollars, and will now spend it on (now list all the things you want, in as much detail as you like)."

3. Write your goal statement daily, without fail. Do it in a diary, in longhand. This part is the most important because of the way these wishes work on your subconscious. Most people know it takes 21 days to a month of daily effort to change a habit. When you write a goal down it reinforces your brain's attitude to the goal. You are keeping your goal in the forefront of your mind until it resides there permanently.

The simple act of writing your goal down magnifies the possibilities in your mind. It is a strengthening process, which after 21 or 30 days makes your goal become an automatic action.

Add the Silver Lotto System to the mix and you will be an unstoppable force like Ron here:

---
Hi Ken;
...I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do.
Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

Ron used my Silver Lotto System, and today it's at a special low price: http://www.silverlotto.com


Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter