Thursday, December 15, 2011

After Winning The Lottery, Should You Tip Your Lotto Store?






The shopkeeper gave me a smile. "How are you today?" she asked. 

"I have something for you," I said, slipping her an envelope, and watching as she opened it.

"Oh my goodness!" she said, "Is this for real?" She flipped through the notes that I knew added up to $1,000 in total.

I explained to her that when I won some serious prizes I would share some of my winnings with her. And I always follow through.

Now I'm one of their favorite clients!

Some people don't think a tip is necessary. They argue that the shop may get publicity from the winning tickets anyway, and  in some countries some lottery franchisees get a small percentage of the prize.

But I recommend you 'tip' the store for these reasons:

- It makes you unforgettable. Just think of the number of winners who don't tip (and from my talks with many shops - they don't). It's always a good thing to have some karmic credit going.

- You will be popular with them for years ahead. You will get little discounts here and there that add up to a very happy way to shop!

- It is no loss to you. Only give in proportion to your prize. My own guide is for every prize over $50,000 I would give $1,000. Under that it would be 1%, starting at $1,000.

What a great way to think about distributing your wealth!

---
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

And like Maher, if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver