Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Hopes For Your Lottery Winning Year Ahead






Wherever you are in the world - and I know that some of you suscribe from places like Iceland also! - I hope today and your holidays will be all you want them to be.

My newsletters are all about hope. So I hope you've had a great year, and I truly hope that next year will be even better.

This is not the last email of the year... since I write daily there will be one tomorrow and all the days after that. But it is Christmas Day morning in my country right now and I'm a little busy to write something long.

I've already rung some members of our family... and soon me, my wife, my 97 yr-old mother-in-law will be going to a restaurant for Xmas lunch. 

So this will be brief.

As one wise man once said: "Things which you do not hope happen more frequently than things which you do hope." 

That's Hope coupled with Persistence - a real winner any time!

I hope if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - that you'll share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.

Happy Holidays!








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver