Monday, February 09, 2009

Can I Predict When You Win The Lottery?






Some folk are confused on how I can predict lotto winnings with my Lotto-80 System.

Because I've always said no-one can predict a win.

Yet I tell you that this remarkable system is a winning prediction machine!

What's going on?

Here's the skinny on it...

I developed the Lotto-80 System to work in the same way that the Silver Lotto System does.

Removing the bad numbers, leaving the good. 

For the Lotto-80 System, it's the same... removing the bad weeks you shouldn't play, leaving the good ones you should.

But as you now know, no-one in this marvelous world of ours can predict anything.

Even the horoscope and weather guys get it wrong most times.

So how do I do it?

Simple. By using the same principles I use for the Silver Lotto System, my Lotto-80 System gives you a selection of times that it will work most effectively. Your best fightin' chance.

Most times it works. 

It racks up your winning chances for the Silver Lotto PRO System to 99%. 

And I'm wrong 1% of the time.

Truly. That little.

Yesterday I picked up the worst win I've had for years, just $50. But it was a win nevertheless, and a positive indication that the Lotto-80 System is the most powerful predictive system ever.

The combination of the right week of play and the Silver Lotto System numbers work together to get a great result, like this one - after Fiona first bought the Lotto-80 System:

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest amount I've won since I bought your system a couple of years ago, but I never paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real bonus. 
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)

---

If you've got the Silver Lotto System already (required for the Lotto-80 System), then you only need to subscribe to the Lotto-80 System. At the moment it's a tiny $7.80 a month. 

I know -  a crazy price for the huge benefits.

Someday soon I'll put the price up to more realistically reflect the work I put in. 

Right now it has 78 game days, including Powerball for USA and Australia, Mega Milllions, Euromillions, Super Lotto Plus, Megabucks and dozens of other lotto games round the world.

And I'm adding more all the time. See the list here, and get started now: http://www.lotto-80.com/








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. I'm also offering a great deal if you don't have the Silver Lotto System: http://www.lotto-80.com/ 


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend