Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why Long-sighted Lottery Millionaire Buys Cheap Drugstore Glasses

[blogphotosig.JPG]


Do you wear reading glasses like me?

Let me share this little story.

A couple days ago my drugstore glasses broke.

I'm sure they design them that way so their replacement time is short.

So let me tell you about my reading glasses system.

Yes, I have a system for the lottery... AND a system for my reading glasses!

It works like this...

My eyesight is great for any distance over arm's length.

But if I buy glasses for that distance - say, my computer screen for example - they are no good for anything closer.

And so I have trouble reading books or my iPad.

So I buy another set of glasses for that closer distance.

Now I have 2 pairs that cover both distances perfectly, and they are better than a prescription fit which is only a compromise - AND which will cost $600 against the $20 drugstore glasses.

It wasn't until I was buying my new glasses that I suddenly figured it out...

My lottery systems are exactly like my glasses.

I have one set - the Silver Lotto System - to get me close to the winning combinations... arm's length.

And another near-focusing pair - the Lotto-80 System - to get real close to the winning combo.

They are two separate systems, but both are needed for me to get winnings.

Like Stephanie who also figured it out:

---
Ken,

After purchasing both your Silver Lotto System and your Lotto 80, I bided my time with my chosen numbers, waited until I had the "green" light, and won $450US...This was only my first run!! Can you imagine the excitement of discovering you've matched 4 out of 5 numbers. 1 more number and I would have been $750,000 richer. 

This system is awesome!
Best Regards,
Stephanie B.**

mf_******@yahoo.com 
---


Without a clear focus on using these systems together, you're not going to get the winnings you deserve.

So make sure you've got both!

---
Hi Ken, I just want to let you know that your Silver lotto system really works!!! Few days ago, while checking the profiles created as per your system against past winning draws, one of the combinations hit the jackpot (all 6 numbers) exactly. I was totally shocked and could not believe my eyes!!! ...

John Tay (name and address supplied)
Singapore 
---

If you go here, you can get both for a discount today: htpp://www.lotto-80.com

Or if you have the Silver Lotto System, simply add the Lotto-80 System here: htpp://www.lotto-80.com

PS. I'm wearing my new glasses as I type this. I can see again. What a difference!








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver