Tuesday, July 05, 2011

How To Get Independence And Win The Lottery Even If You're Not An American






Happy birthday to our American friends on their Independence Day just past.

But I wonder how many are us are REALLY independent?

In work and life?

How many really have the freedom to do as we choose?

Not many, I'm guessing.

In our private road of around two dozen houses, there are quite a few business owners... a dentist, an interior decorator, several IT people, a management consultant and a venture capitalist.

And me.

And... of all of them, I'm the only one who can control my hours.

Yup, if I take the day off - I don't have to tell a soul.

No-one docks my pay.

The dentist would have a problem with that.

If I wake up at 4.30am - as I did this morning - and decide to power out a newsletter like this one, I can.

The management consultant has to wait until normal business hours - AND only if he has a contract.

He's financially bound tighter than a hog in a mudhole.

Now, there are two ways you can be fully independent like me.

And they both rely on getting Money, with a capital M.

If you doubt the power your favorite currency has on your life, try to live a day without it.

It's impossible.

So the first way is to live within your means.

Before we even consider the first idea, I'm going to say - fergeddaboutit.

You won't be able to.

Very few folk can earn $100 and spend $99, and you can bet they're not the people reading my newsletter!

The problem with living lean is that it's not a happy life.

For example, we ran out of bottled LPG gas in the weekend.

In a rare moment I missed an order period.

I think I was putting my feet up and having a coffee :)

It's winter and we go through a LOT of this stuff to power our central heating, because our house is big.

And being a private road meant that it was not economical for the gas companies to put in gas mains at $50,000 a household!

So like everyone else we have a couple of 90kg bottles which last us a week in winter, and 8-10 weeks in the summer.

Now, if I had a small fixed income I would be stuffed by now.

Cold and hungry too (we have a gas hob for cooking).

And deeply unhappy... because my wife thrives only on nothing less than 22 degrees (72 degrees fahrenheit) night and day.

As it happened, I popped out and got a smaller 20kg bottle to tide us over until the regular delivery was made by our gas people this morning.

Look, you NEED cash to exist in this world - and a lot more than you ever thought.

Which brings me to the second way to get freedom and independence.

The lottery.

And getting clever here - there are two ways to benefit from the lottery...

The first way is to win it.

That's easy.

Just buy my systems below and follow the simple rules for success:

- Play often
- Play more often
- Play whenever you can

The second I'll tell you about in the next issue.

So how do you win?

How can you get enough jackpot funds to live your entire life in abundance?

Here's 7 ideas using the Silver Lotto System - or PRO if you want to get there faster:

#1. Go for the high stakes games like Megamillions, Powerball, the Spanish El Gordo, UK National Lottery, EuroMillions.

#2. In the USA, go for California Superlotto Plus, New Jersey, New York, Florida Lotto, Texas.

#3. Buy the systems I have designed specifically for some of these games, like Powerball and Megamillions.

#4. More play means more pay - so make sure you play as frequently as you can afford.

#5. Don't get confused by trying too many games at one time. Try not to spread yourself thin. Just play one game and focus on it. 

#6. While you can use the Silver Lotto System with just a few tickets and be way ahead of the pack, more is better. If you need to, save up so you can run the whole system at one time.

#7. Remember the catchcry of the Silverite: RFA... Relentless Focused Action! Don't ever give up!


Then you may be able to join the others who have won enough to get true independence:

---
- $3.2 Million by Maher M..
- $1 Million by Lester R.
- $800,000.00 plus 5 Numbers in 3/5 Draws
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 by Larry.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $100,000.00 by Fiona B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 649 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $50,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)
---








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver