Thursday, July 28, 2011

There's a Lift In Your Shoulder, Foreigner Tells Relaxing Lottery Millionaire


[blogphotosig.JPG]


I was standing on the pavement of one of our city streets yesterday, waiting for my wife.

She was shopping, and I was the chauffeur... a task I enjoy since I often get tired of counting my lottery millions :)

So I stood outside my car, enjoying the winter sun and watching the traffic.

A tall student passed - possibly Malaysian, Singaporean, or from some Asian country.

"In your shoulder," he smiled pleasantly, "there's a lift. "

He pointed up to the sky.

Now, I'm quite at home in the city.

City folk and the great diversity of their behavior doesn't worry or surprise me.

We're all a little strange at times.

So I smiled back politely, and he passed out of sight while I looked up and wondered which building had the lift problem.

Then I brushed my shoulder, just out of curiosity from his comment.

And a large brown crinkly leaf, which had been nestling on my collar, fell to the ground.

It was from one of the trees on the sidewalk. 

And that leaf was the 'lift.'

And my helpful city dweller was pointing up at the tree to emphasize his point, not the buildings.

But his foreign accent meant that it didn't come out quite right.

It's the same with my lotto system.

I tell you how to play, but if you don't receive the same information, you'll walk round all day with a leaf on your shoulder.

Luckily, one of the most confusing parts of my system is also the simplest to answer.

"How many tickets does it take to win?"

The official answer - as many tickets as you want to play.

Most folk have a budget or a limited amount of cash to buy tickets.

So that's their number.

Other players want to accelerate their winning chances.

So playing a larger number is their answer.

I play the maximum number of tickets each time because that's how I get the best from my system, and I can afford it.

Our tickets only cost 60 cents each... far less than many other lottery games around the world.

If you don't have my advantages, the best way you can stretch your dollars is to invest in the Lotto-80 System.

For $7-and-a-bit each month, you get access to 87 games round the world.

It will tell you the best week to play, and when not to - to save your money.

It magnifies the Silver Lotto System odds of winning by a huge amount.

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and
the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest
amount I've won...
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

See it in action here: htpp://www.lotto-80.com








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver