Sunday, July 24, 2011

Get Your Ducks In A Row First, Then Start Winning The Lottery

[blogphotosig.JPG]


Quaint expression isn't it... get your ducks in a row.

It means get everything right first BEFORE you make a move.

But some folk don't do this when it comes to figuring out my systems.

Maybe they read too quickly.

Or miss a couple of essential bits.

For example, a couple of days ago a nice-sounding woman emailed me and asked how my brother won the UK National Lottery.

She wanted the secret too.

I had to tell her to read the newsletter again because I said nothing of the sort.

Some folk write and say they played - but didn't get my own 98% winning rate.

They were understandably disappointed.

I write back and ask them exactly what they did.

Turnes out most of them only use a couple of tickets and expect miracles.

Now, you don't HAVE to spend a lot in order to get a win with my Silver Lotto or PRO or Lotto-80 System.

But it sure helps the winning percentage.

Otherwise you're only as good as the rest of the population with their birth-dates, dog license numbers and horoscope lucky figures. 

In other words - lottery losers.

But my system does give most folk a heap of advantages to start.

Here's someone who lucked out with only a small investment:

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. ... I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---


Have you got your own ducks lined up correctly?

Buy what you need from my products below... and start some serious winning. 


PS. Keep an eye out for tomorrow's post - it contains some predictions for the week's lottery games.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver