Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ray's The Cause Of This Pressing Lottery Problem, But Here's Why I Won't Sack Him

[blogphotosig.JPG]


In another 12 hours or so, a weary man will lift his head from his pillow, and stagger into his bathroom.

He'll look at his bloodshot eyes and wild hair in the mirror as he brushes his teeth.

And in an hour or so his Monday job will begin.

Hold on a second there, you say!

Twelve hours ain't Monday...it's still Sunday.

I realise that.

But down here, at the bottom of the globe, we're 24 hours ahead of you. 

A time zone thing - don't ask. 

I didn't take geophysical molecular nuclear science at school, so I'm as in the dark as you are.

Back to my story.

Ray arrives at his work, a pleasant enough building in a largish suburb, and sits down at his computer.

A few clicks, and he surveys the orders for Ken Silver Publishing.

There are a lot, as usual.

He sips his coffee, rolls up his sleeves and starts tapping away at your order which is - whoah - for you, up to 2 days late.

(Don't worry - you can buy the Silver Lotto System straight away, instantly, no problem. Only the Lotto-80 System and my custom PRO Profiles take a day or so longer).

And so here's the reason for my chat to you.

I can't help the delay.

Ray has had the weekend off.

Not drinking or partying... he's a pretty clearheaded kinda guy.

But he's an outdoorsman... a huntin' shootin' fishin' sort of bloke.

While you were also tapping your fingers - impatiently waiting for your Lotto-80 System or PRO Profile to come through - Ray has been away from his office in the heart of our wild bushland.

Now, I would love that Ray works daily right the weekend to get your order to you fast, but he's human and needs time off like the rest of us.

So there's a natural delay to your order.

But here's some good news.

I always compensate for the delay by giving you free stuff.

Valuable stuff like an extra month or two on your Lotto-80 System membership. 

That's $36 right there for nothing.

All because I appreciate your order and your trust in my system.

So the longer you wait, the better it gets for you.

And I never advertise these freebies so you'll get a pleasant surprise when your products come through.

Now, if you order the fabulous $7.80/month Lotto-80 System right now, you'll get it in less than a day.

With an extra bonus month worth $19.

The same system that got Fiona a $100,000.00 windfall:

---
Ken,

I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System 
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the 
biggest amount I've won since I bought your 
systems a couple of years ago, but I never 
paid out more than $1,000 so its been a 
real bonus.

F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---


See the Lotto-80 System here: htpp://www.lotto-80.com

And get in before our Monday and you'll have your system ready in just a few hours to use for the week's games.

That means Ray gets more work, gets paid, and gets to enjoy his weekends like everyone should.

Maybe one day I can entice him to work weekends!









Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver