Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Why A Big Name Changed His View 180

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

Today's newsletter is about staying steady in the face of change.

Like most people, every hour on the net you're tugged this way and that by a multitude of opinions...

Decisions to make on what program you should use, what email to keep, read or discard.

Some things aren't working for you and you wonder if you should change.

And you know what?

Even the big boys get it wrong.

Here's an extract from an email I've just received from one of the biggest names in marketing. He once did a milllion dollars in 24 hours. Almost as good as the lottery.

A Master indeed.

But a few minutes ago he revealed a big 180 degree turnabout.

Here's what he wrote:

---
I once had great hopes for Twitter.
I even stated I thought Twitter would
be more valuable than Facebook.
But now I really believe the opposite
is true...
---

Hmmmm.

If the Top Dogs in the game don't know what's good for you, how will you ever know yourself?

Just imagine if one day I wrote you and said "hey, I've been doing everything wrong these past 19 years, and I'm taking back everything I said believed in since then..."

How would you feel?

Well, let out that sucked-in breath, and breathe easy again...

I won't ever say that.

My Silver Lotto System and related systems have been in lock-down mode... watertight... since I started in 1991.

(Want proof of when I started? Just look at the archived copies of the Sunday News, New Zealand, back in the early 90's. You'll see my ads there on page 5. They ran for years).

One of the biggest builders of trust and reputation is an unwavering product that never changes. 

A product that does what it says, and continues  to work successfully for decades, like Coca-Cola and Apple Mac.

You can depend and rely on them.

If I changed, then you wouldn't get winners emailing me, like Lester and his $1m win.

Lester has been a good friend for many years, and I started him off a few years back by giving him a free copy - the only one I have given away since.

His reward was a milllion-dollar win a couple weeks back ... he had the numbers in his system - but sadly didn't play that weekend.

He and his wife have just left our place after staying with us for a couple of days, and the loss is still fresh in his mind.

But without the consistency I've given over nearly 2 decades, he and many other winnners would still be whistling dixie.

They still get winnings.

So if you're waiting for me to change my product and opinion like everyone else does, don't hold your breath.

It'll remain the same, just like me.

PS. Lester uses my Lotto-80. Take a look: http://www.lotto-80.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver