Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hate Figures And Filling Out Lottery Tickets?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I have several dreams...

Helping you guys win more - and more often - is always top of my list.

But in close second place is finding ways to make everything easier for you.

And I do that with this secret weapon.

You see, you're probably like a lot of folk who don't want to do the figurework.

You just want to WIN without the effort.

I agree.

I've just flipped through a lottery book I foolishly bought a few years back. I purchased it so I could see what others in my field were doing.

And I nearly threw it away in disgust...

It was packed with figures... piles of complex numbers that cascaded out of the pages like a giant water hose.

You needed to be a mathematician to understand it at all.

That book still sits on my library shelf - unopened since that time. Too hard.

Most people are like me. They don't want to know HOW stuff works... they just want it to work.

Hence the millions of DVD players, microwave ovens and digital bedside clocks which are never correct - because nobody knows how to reset them.

So a long time back I set to and tried to make things easier for my Silverites (buyers of my systems).

The biggest breakthrough came as a natural byproduct.

You see, my system is the only one that has this clever action.

And it makes it so simple to use too.

I'm talking about filling out the system from the instructions.

You do it only once.

And I can do the calculating for you!

Correct, my friend. You only fill out my system and your tickets ONCE, ever.

And the number calculations - even though they are so simple to do in less than 30 minutes - can be custom-made for you too.

It solves a big problem.

Most other systems ask you to fill out numerous tickets each game.

It quickly becomes VERY boring. 

Many people give up.

But with my system, all you do is collect your tickets from the drawer where you've stored them, wander down to the lotto store, and stand idly by while the cashier puts them through.

That's all you have to do each game.

There's zero work, zero filling out, zero effort.

And I've made an easy job even easier with the Custom Profiles.

These are ready-made numbers all calculated for you. 

Just transfer the custom numbers I give you into your lottery tickets, and you never have to touch that side of the system again.


The benefits are plenty...

Time to spend thinking about your winnings.
Time to do other important stuff - like spending more time with your family.
Time to do more of what you love.

Easy really.

Time is money... don't forget it.

And Custom Profiles make life so much easier too.

Don't forget that you need the Silver Lotto System first. The Custom Profiles are an extra.

Get the Silver Lotto System here: http://www.silverlotto.com
Then go to the Custom Profiles here: http://www.silverlotto.com/custom.htm 








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver