Sunday, March 07, 2010

This Could Be Bigger Than The Interweb!

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I'm getting pretty excited here this weekend, and I'll tell you why.

Something's coming together at last.

For years I've been trying to meet a humungous need of worldwide proportions...

A need that I've never seen plugged successfully, ever.

But now I think I have the answer.

And I'm not talking lotto here - I'm meeting that need very well - if you consider the milllion$ that have been won so far by Silverites (buyers of my systems).

Nosirree, this need is for something quite, quite different.

It's for folk who want extra income, but nothing spammy or that needs any kinda work or skill.

Something like a trust fund from an elderly aunt who puts regular amounts in your bank account... and you only have to go out and spend it.

Imagine if you had this golden goose that you never had to feed.

A little producer of golden eggs that never needed food or water. 

Let me get more specific...

A website that poured out profits without you having to lift a finger. Or have ANY input...

No writing stuff.
No updating stuff.
No banking stuff.
Nothing!

All you have to do after buying it - is to check your bank account and count the money.

A true hands-off investment.

I'm not getting fanciful...

I've been dreaming of this product for a long time.

And I've almost cracked it in the past.

I tried it with my "5 Minute Fortune" - now deceased. Great product - but too much work.

Then there's my Lotto Mini-Website which is another great answer - but still needs a few minutes a day.

I also put out the Lotto Traffic Builder. Works like a dream for only $7, but so do you!

All superb stuff - but these great ideas still need some hands-on work.

The problem is most of them need a magical ingredient that is one of the most difficult to obtain on the planet.

And that's TRAFFIC... 

By traffic I mean putting eyes on a website that are conditioned and ready to buy.

(I also put out the "Free Traffic Revealed" ebook for free, but you need to apply the principles there too - more work).

Great if you like work.

But most times we don't - we all universally like to hang out in a hammock on some glistening white beach in the tropics with not a care in the world.

But it's harder than you know...

You see, there are thousands - maybe milllions of so-called bizness opportunities that seem to give you everything on a plate - including this elusive traffic.

But 999 times out of 1,000 these little clickers are useless

They don't give you targeted buyers.

Because they might be automated click-thru's from China, or surfing programs that pay losers 1c a click, or "leads" that originally opted in to buy something completely different - but were fooled into seeing the website.

Use-y-less.

So, solve the Traffic problem and you've got your world on a string.

And I think I've done that (cheers all round).

So, imagine if you will, a golden goose website that was all set up for you. And it was 100% certified L A Z Y... there was nothing left to do, ever.

And every day the traffic keeps flowing and the buyers keep buying. 

Even then, you do nothing. 

  • No compiling of stats to tweak the system
  • No paying for renewing the domain name
  • No putting more money in

Simply the purest form of automated commerce you could possibly have.

Buy it, forget it.

Can you see why I'm getting hyped up?

I don't know of any other dollar-poppin' system that works on autopilot like mine. 

Real estate investment? No! That takes enormous work and risk, even if you could get a bank loan.

Shares? Nope - they all go downhill at some point and lose you money. Even if you're Warren Buffet.

Small business? Work, work, work! There's no business alive that doesn't need something doing for mind-aching hours each day.

Ready for it...?

Except mine. 

That one just peeking over the horizon at ya.

Can you see why I'm so excited? 

I have found a perpetual form of income-making where you, the owner, does zilch.

Never seen it before.

And the best thing is purely selfish on my part - I get to HELP people out of their financial woes.

I get to assist those folk who:
  • - Don't want to run their own business.
  • - Can't run their own business, because they don't have the skills.
  • - Are already happy in their job but need more spendables.
  • - Don't have time to increase their part-time income.
  • - Are retired and want to supplement their pension or super.
  • - Are unemployed and simply want spare income.

You know, I have friends and family who have or had businesses.

Not one of them makes a profit! Some have lost badly over the years, and have never recovered. I want to help tham, and now I can.

Because it's REAL hard to run a business, let alone one that turns a profit.

I'm the exception. My business - and the golden goose method I'm developing right now - is the only one I've seen that works.

Proof? Two gleaming exotic sports cars sitting in the garage of my 4 level mansion atop the harbor hills. Think James Bond.

All from an income that never ceases.

Done exactly the way I'm working on now for you.

And I'm in the process of buttoning up that secret. I'll be revealing it soon.

Maybe a few weeks away now - maybe sooner. You should stick close to me for the next little while.

It'll be a great ride!

And in case you're wondering about stuff you're buying now, like the  Lotto Mini-Website (http://www.freelottobook.com), let me remind you... I try and give good value to my Silverites wherever I can. So this will happen...

When you buy the  Lotto Mini-Website or any of my other traffic building products, you'll get that purchase amount deducted from my new product.

Aren't I good to you!

And if you buy the last remaining LifeTime Offer (http://www.silverlotto.com/lifetime.htm), you even get this magic product for zilch.

Keep watching, it's coming!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver