Monday, March 01, 2010

The Good And The Bad (But No Ugly!)


Let's start with the bad first... a Word of Warning:

There's another system you should beware of, called "Lottery Winning Secrets" or "Formula 1."

It is a direct rip-off of my site and product. He originally copied my products verbatim and I got a few people complaining to me that they had already bought my program. I told them to request a refund from him.

But he recently goes even further than that - to directly copy my testimonials and put his own "winning" figures in.

It's a long time since I've seen anything as blatant as this.

Normally I don't take any notice of these things because he doesn't do many sales (that's karma for you!). But I don't want you to mistake his copies for mine and waste your hard-earned cash.

Here's the copied testimonial from him:

"I bought your system a couple of years
ago... Since then computer crashed , new
computer, changed internet carriers, etc,
etc. Anyway still kept trying the system
and 2 weeks ago won 3nd division powerball
$29,000.00. There were other winning unfortunately
...
Larry F.
llfran****@
tsa.com.au


And here's where he got it from - a genuine testimonial of mine:
---
Ken, I bought your system a couple of years 
ago... Since then computer crashed ,new 
computer, changed internet carriers, etc, etc. 
Anyway still kept trying the system 
and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball 
$100,000.00...
Be good to hear back from ya Thanks Phil..

Phil F.
pfu****@
vtown.com.au


If you buy this fraudulent product, you will be wasting your money. 

And he will shortly be hearing from the Federal Trade Commission for misrepresentation of testimonials. 


Now for the good...

Today is the 1-month anniversary of my new Support System.

And the response has been great.

If you remember, a month back I wrote about how maybe 40-50% of my Support emails going out went AWOL... never to be seen again.

Back then I took a 10 minute mental scream, and then got back to fixin' the drains.

And a month later, it's worked great. I've got the response time to you down to 12 hours (from "never" in the dark past!). Everything's hummin' along and people are happy.

And I'm getting "thanks a milllion!" emails from clients I've helped answer questions promptly.

Now, it would be nice to be instant, like at the end of a phone.

As usual, there's a parallel process with winning the lottery.

Because we all want Instant.

Started with coffee, continued with divorces.

Everything is instant today.

But the lottery is different...

You have to wait a while for the draw to come round.

And this is a good thing.

Because the expectation of winning - a week or a few days away - is exciting! 

Thinking about what you would buy, where you would travel, how you would help the world... it's very uplifting. 

I wouldn't swap that feeling for anything.

Now - you can speed things up a bit with the Scratchies. That's instant gratification. And I recommend a good program for getting started here: http://silver-lotto.com/scratch.

Or you can spend the time waiting before the next Draw, reflecting on what huge changes you'll be making to your new life. 

Spend some time making a wishlist. 

Have fun with it.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver